Monday, December 3, 2012

All I Want For Christmas Is...



   You!... And some shiny new things. I don’t know about you, but Christmas is my favorite time of year. I start getting excited for the holidays right around Halloween and it doesn’t stop until way after new years. Christmas was my mother’s favorite holiday and I like to do it up as a way to remember her. I have already started to plan out how I want to decorate the house and I am super excited to pick out my Christmas tree. 

   Another favorite part of Christmas is making my Christmas list. I know it is silly for an almost 24 year old to still make out a list for Santa, but I like to have a throw back to my childhood every now and again. So without further delay, my list. 

Dear Santa, 
   I have been a good (well as good as I can be) girl all year and I would love some shiny new presents. Please bring me: 

Michael Kors Hamilton Satchel 
 michaelkors..com



A White IPad


cnet.com
         
          May Flowers Lilly Pulitzer IPad Cover
amazon.com
                                                       
               
              Tory Burch Riding Boots
mycolorfulfashion.com




 Blogilities Train Like A Beast Tank
ogorgous.com

           Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

sephora.com

                  Photoshop
twitter.com


Until next year Santa,
Kate 



No comments:

Post a Comment